Yoga Pants - Best Style & Comfort During your Yoga Sessions
Yoga has magical powers to rejuvenate our body, mind and soul. It is beneficial for both our physical and mental health. In order to add these benefits to your life, you need to wear the right yoga clothes during your yoga sessions. Yoga is all about stretching and that is why you need to make sure that the clothes you wear allow you to pose freely. In this blog, I will be sharing with you some tips on yoga fashion that will add comfort to your fitness routine. Surprisingly, today’s youngsters also prefer wearing these yoga pants as casual outfits.
Women Yoga pants come in different sizes, shapes and patterns that celebrate your own distinct style and personality. Whether you are new or a veteran in the world of yoga if you have not yet paid attention to your yoga pants, it is high time for you to give your yoga fashion the touch of refreshment. Here are some tips that guide you in this mission.
Length and style
1. Leggings vs flared pants
You should never let your clothing affect your moves during your stretching hours. In order to ensure utmost comfort, you need to select a pair that perfectly fits into your style. Mainly you have two types of yoga pants in terms of length, one is full length and another is Capri which ends somewhere below the knee to mid calf. The choice between the two is completely dependent on your personal choice. A little bit of climate and the type of yoga you practice also influence the decision. However, Hardcore yoga practitioners often prefer wearing short pants in their heated studios.
2. Straight or flared leg vs leggings
There are people who favor the look of straight cut or flared legs rather than leggings because they do not feel comfortable in it. At the same time some people are complete fans of leggings as there is less fabric flapping around. It is a fact that most of the yoga experts rely on leggings for their stretching sessions. The current yoga fashion trend also says the same as the straight cut and boot cut pants have become harder to find.
Women's yoga clothing are available mainly in three types of materials – synthetic, cotton and cotton-synthetic blend
1. Synthetic: The most commonly used synthetic fibers in yoga pants are polyester, nylon and spandex. You might have heard of terms like Lycra, spandex or supplex nylons which are the specific types of this fabric. The properties of synthetic clothes include
- Moisture absorption properties
- Tendency to pill
- Shape maintenance
- Stronger smell after sweating in them
- Less skin friendly than cotton
2. Cotton: Best known for its natural properties, cotton fabric is skin friendly and include the following features
- Resistant to pilling
- Skin friendly
- Soft texture
- Less breathable as compared to synthetic
- Fade prone
3. Cotton synthetic blend: As the name suggests the material of cotton synthetic blend offers both the features of cotton and synthetic. Unfortunately the cotton synthetic blend material failed to impress the mass. According to a survey synthetic material is widely accepted by yoga practitioners.
Why synthetic is the best option for you?
Synthetic materials have better ventilating properties than cotton that airs out the moisture fast, making your body dry. Additionally you can easily avoid embarrassing sweat marks that often ruin your clothes. The biggest advantage of synthetic material is that it stretches without deformation and it is also shrink proof.
If you are a complete yoga person then these above mentioned tips will guide you to choose the suitable yoga outfit for yourself.
Click Here to Visit